Write for us
We accept guest blogging! We love high-quality content and we are always willing to support other fellows. By becoming a guest blogger for our website, you will get more exposure for your website and build up your personal branding.
Why you should write for us
Here are the benefits of guest blogging for us
1. Exposure to our followers around the globe
Every month we get thousands of traffic to our website, so your post is highly likely to catch the attention of our fans and readers. Get more traffic and build your personal brand as an industry expert and thought leader through your guest article.
2. Follow backlinks with desired anchor texts
In your article, you’ll get a byline with one (1) “Dofollow” link from our high authority domain – with the anchor text of your choice! You’ll also get one (1) more link to your website in the author biography section.
3. Promotion to our social media & newsletter
Your article will get featured on our social media (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) as well as our newsletter. Be ready to get even more visibility and referral traffic through us.
Sound good? Cotinue reading!
Please read our guidelines for guest blogging below carefully.
Following them saves time for everyone involved.
Any pitches that do not follow these guidelines will be ignored!
To be published on our blog, your post must include:
- 1,000-5,000 words of 100% ORIGINAL content.
- Several images/screenshots that help the reader to visualize your points. Please name the image files properly and include sources if applicable.
- NO paid links or affiliate links allowed.
- NO self-promotion or calls-to-action to download your lead magnet in the body of your post (in your byline is OK).
- Please proofread it and submit your draft in a Google Document.
Writers who can explain things in a clear, simple way that anyone can understand. You should be comfortable writing about one of the themes related to us.
You are writing for
Busy solopreneurs, business owners, startup founders, self-employed, CXO, high-level executives, decision-makers who don’t necessarily understand deeply the nuances of technical terms and concepts.
What topics we expect from you
Our blog covers a wide range of topics: Marketing, Sales, Design, Finance, Accounting, IT Development, Project Management, Startups and Entrepreneurship.
If you would like us to suggest topics for you, we would be happy to hear. Just let us know.
How to pitch your article
- Submit the form below.
- After receiving your pitch, we will review it carefully.
- Upon approval of your pitch, we may ask to see an outline before you begin writing.
- Upon approval of your outline, you will be asked to submit a full draft according to the Article Requirements listed below.
Thank you for reading this far!
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to leave us a message.
We are looking forward to featuring your guest blog on our website!