Volunteer; Part-time; Remote
As a Digital Marketing Specialist, you will play a key role in growing Entrepreneurs of Finland (EoF). You will come up with innovative growth strategies and tactics via various marketing channels. You have Digital Marketing skills, and you speak Digital Marketing language. You are a growth hacker at heart – driven to find scrappy and creative solutions to achieve results through ambiguity. You are not afraid of testing crazy ideas and having your own hands dirty. You aim high and are willing to go the distance to achieve the goals. You are highly resourceful, analytical, independent, and results-focused. In addition, you are fond of entrepreneurship, startups, and are familiar with Finland’s startup ecosystem.
This position is part-time and voluntary. The work can be done remotely.
- Propose and execute new growth hacking strategies and tactics for EoF.
- Manage and grow EoF Social Media accounts (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Youtube, Medium).
- Create and design content for social media
- Set up and run cold email & paid ad campaigns.
- Grow EoF’s email list of subscribers.
- Optimize EoF’s website for SEO and build backlinks for keywords.
We are looking for talents with
- Knowledge and hands-on experience in digital marketing.
- Photography, photo editing skills; video editing skill is a big plus.
- Excellent English, especially written skill; good skill in other languages is a plus.
- Attention to detail.
- A genuine interest in our work with a strong belief in its impact.
- Passion about entrepreneurship, startup, marketing, and business.
- Empathy, self-motivation, good communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and work in a team.
- Possibility to commit to this project for at least 3 months.
What you’ll get
- A chance to make strong social impacts as your work will show up in front of thousands of people in Finland and all around the world.
- A fast-growing marketing project that you can proudly include in your portfolio.
- Contribution to a meaningful social initiative has a strong potential to become significant and impactful for our society and community at a national level.
- An opportunity to practice and improve your digital marketing/ growth hacking skills.
- A team of professionals with various backgrounds that you can learn from.
- A supportive working environment.
- A certificate and acknowledgment for your contribution to the project.
- Contribution to strengthening the image of Finland as a startup nation.
How to apply
Interested in joining our super team? Don’t hesitate to fill in your application before 16/08/2020!
In case of questions, please contact email@example.com